Thursday, May 17, 2007

Blood Tests and Comments

Good Thursday everyone.

Deb and a blood test today. Some of the values are low. The white blood count is below three and the hemoblobin is 10.6 instead of 12. The MCHC is 32.4 percent instead of the target of 36.

The granulocytes is .5 insted of 1.4 or above. The lymphocytes and monocytes are hight too. Dr. Weyburn's staff seems unconcerned with the results now, but with chemo scheduled for next Thursday, it would be good to see them go up (or down as the case may be).

I found out I could change a setting on the blog to allow comments without membership, so comment at will, as Deb loves reading them.

I changed the layout a bit and added a couple of photos.

I hope all of you realize how much you mean to Deb and I and how we value your support and prayers.

Thanks,

Dan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I did work in the Hospital but the words you put in the blog, I have no idea what they mean if you could put them in laymens terms that would be great. Deb I hope everything goes well I pray for you everynight keep the info comming. Love Diane and Ken

Anonymous said...

I just recieved a booklet called "How to develop a powerful prayer life" by Dr. Gregory Frizzell that answers the questions I had about prayer and I know will help those of you who want guidence in making your prayers count towards Deb's recovery. Deb, Just know that the Lord of Lord's is at your side, never loose your faith for he will not abandon you. Eternity is the goal. May you always seek His will.

GMonkey said...

Happy Anniversary! I knew that it was coming up, but I couldn't remember which day it was on.

We love and miss you both!

Love, Erin, Rob & Quinn

Anonymous said...

Dan - I received a link to your blog from someone a few weeks ago and for the life of me I can't remember who it was. I just wanted to let you know that I've been praying for Deb (and you too) ever since I read the blog. I can tell from your writings that you both have a strong faith in God and the love/support of family and friends. These two things will carry you through this most difficult time.

Please let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you. I pass through your area every day on the way home from work.

God Bless, Diann Thomas <><